- EDUO 9224: Bringing Your Literature to Life
- EDUO 9519: Exploring Plants & Fungi Using Experienced-Based Activities
- EDUO 9520: Teaching Elementary Mathematics – Multiplication
- EDUO 9525: Exploring Animals Using Experienced-Based Activities
- EDUO 9552: Exploring with Squares and Cubes (Area and Volume)
- EDUO 9555 – Teaching Elementary Mathematics – Fractions
- EDUO 9561: Constructing Science Learning Centers
- EDUO 9583: Constructing Geometry Learning Centers
- EDUO 9764: The Art of Doodling
As Primary Instructor:
40 years: General elementary grade teacher, school district staff trainer, and staff developer for California Science Implementation Network.
Author and guest speaker at state level conferences for mathematics. Recognized for exemplary work in the field of education by the Johns Hopkins Institute for the Academic Advancement of Youth.
My goal is to convince teachers of the importance of “discovery learning” using open-ended, hands-on explorations.
I like working on projects around the home with my family. I sing tenor in our church choir and volunteer tutor at Shriners Children’s Hospital.”
Listed below are upcoming Live Classes, Conferences or Events.