As Primary Instructor:
- EDUO 9533: Health and Wellness for the Educator
- EDUO 9716: Creating a Positive Learning Environment
- EDUO 9717: Balancing Teacher Authority with Student Freedom
- EDUO 9718: Discipline Designed for Today’s Classroom
- EDUO 9780: Crafting Your Plan for Health and Wellness
- EDUX 9928: Maximize Your Professional Practice
K-12 Public Schools and Collegiate level, 13+ years.
Matt is passionate about cutting edge curriculum and pedagogy.
His primary purpose is helping other teachers reach their personal and professional goals.
Matt’s personal interests are family, outdoor adventure, and exercise science.
Thank you for your interest in Dominican University of California’s Professional and Continuing Education Courses. We look forward to helping you with your Professional Development needs!
As course development specialists, we know how much time you put into planning every year whether it is to make your classroom inviting and lessons engaging, or creating presentations for a grade level, team or staff. Dominican University of California also appreciates the commitment you have made to the students, families, and communities you serve.
We look forward to helping you meet the educational goals that are important to you!
Listed below are upcoming Live Classes, Conferences or Events.