- 25 years in K-12 teaching; ELD, Special Ed Emergency, Counseling, School Psychology, Administration
- Memberships, Affiliations, Community Service: TESOL, CATESOL, Golden Key Honor Club of the U.S.A., Doctoral Society, Teacher Assistance of Southern California; St. Agnes Hospital, Cancer Center, and Leukemia Association
- Special Skills: Communication, Grant Writing, and Bilingual Training
- “The reason I am in Education; Change one brain, Change the whole world.”
- Maryam’s personal interests include world travel, swimming, reading, research, knitting
Listed below are upcoming Live Classes, Conferences or Events.