- EDUO 9742: Teacher Evaluation – Doing What Matters in Teacher Observations
- EDUO 9743: Teacher Evaluation – Doing What Matters in Teacher Feedback
- EDUO 9744: Teacher Evaluation – Doing What Matters in Teacher Growth
- EDUO 9983: A Beginner’s Guide to Backward Design Planning
- EDUO 9984: Creating a Unit Plan
- EDUO 9985: Unit Design in Action–Aligning Lesson Plans
As Primary Instructor:
Mathematics Instructor, High School Counselor, Middle and High School Assistant Principal and Principal, Central Office Director of Diversity, AVID Western Division Director and National Post-Secondary Director.
Harvard Leadership Certificate, School Principal of the Year, Association President and Lead Negotiation Facilitator.
Provide job-embedded growth opportunities that make a relevant impact on personal and professional growth and resulting practices.
Public Speaking for various foundations with focus on organ transplants, photography, world travel.
Listed below are upcoming Live Classes, Conferences or Events.