- EDUO 9109: Twitter for Educators
- EDUO 9117: Google Sites
- EDUO 9118: Teaching with Google Docs & Drives
- EDUO 9119: Google Forms
- EDUO 9120: Gamification
- EDUO 9121: Smartboard for Beginners
- EDUO 9131: Teaching with Chromebooks
- EDUO 9655: The Presidential Libraries - Herbert Hoover Library
- EDUO 9656: The Presidential Libraries - Franklin D. Roosevelt Library
- EDUO 9657: The Presidential Libraries - Harry S. Truman Library
- EDUO 9658: The Presidential Libraries - Dwight D. Eisenhower Library
- EDUO 9659: The Presidential Libraries - John F. Kennedy Library
- EDUO 9660: The Presidential Libraries - Lyndon B. Johnson Library
- EDUO 9661: The Presidential Libraries - Richard Nixon Library
- EDUO 9662: The Presidential Libraries - Gerald R. Ford Library
- EDUO 9663: The Presidential Libraries - Jimmy Carter Library
- EDUO 9664: The Presidential Libraries - Ronald Reagan Library
- EDUO 9665: The Presidential Libraries - George H. W. Bush Library
- EDUO 9666: The Presidential Libraries - William J. Clinton Library
- EDUO 9667: The Presidential Libraries - George W. Bush Library
As Primary Instructor:
Chemistry (and Physics) 28 years, Softball Coach 23 years.
Primary Goal – Helping teachers to reach their professional and personal goals.
Personal Interests : Family, Golfing, and Helping teachers to reignite their passion for teaching, overcome burnout.
Welcome Kentucky Teachers!
As a veteran teacher, I am very proud to be a Professional Development Coordinator with Dominican and have the opportunity to serve Kentucky teachers. The Dominican University of California, founded in 1890, has an outstanding reputation for developing high quality teachers. Their classes are designed specifically to fit the individual needs and schedules of teachers trying to meet the often overwhelming demands of educational reform. Most of these classes are repeatable and changeable to fit the teacher’s needs from one year to the next.
We worked closely with educators across the country as they piloted our summer course. “This is the professional development that we have always dreamed about!” and “It’s so nice to have our summer work acknowledged” were among the many positive comments that I heard during the exit interviews.
I look forward to working with many more excited and motivated teacher/learners teachers who recognize the value of well-designed continuing education classes being offered at Dominican University.
If you would like more information, don’t hesitate to call or send an email.
For EDUX 9965 orientation information, please view the PDF below.
Listed below are upcoming Live Classes, Conferences or Events.