B.S. in Early Childhood and Elementary Education; M.S. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Certified in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Special Education, and TESOL
- 9+ years as an elementary classroom teacher: 4th grade, Kindergarten, and Pre-Kindergarten
- Professional Achievements: National Board Certified Teacher, Student Teaching Fieldwork Liaison, Mentor for teaching interns, STEM Club sponsor
- Lindsey is passionate about developmentally appropriate instruction in early childhood education
- Lindsey’s primary purpose is to help teachers understand the foundations of early childhood education to bring into their own primary classrooms and set young students up for success
- Lindsey’s personal interests include: traveling, kayaking, hiking, and yoga
Listed below are upcoming Live Classes, Conferences or Events.