- EDUO 9044: Meet Them Where They Are
- EDUO 9047: You Can’t Make this Stuff Up
- EDUO 9049: Make a Difference
- EDUO 9735: Yours, Mine and Ours
- EDUO 9736: Creating an Inclusive Classroom Environment
- EDUO 9737: Creating Culturally Responsive Lesson Plans
- EDUO 9756: Teaching Life's Essentials - Happiness
- EDUO 9757: Teaching Life's Essentials - Compassion
- EDUO 9758: Teaching Life's Essentials - Curiosity
- EDUO 9759: Teaching Life's Essentials - Resilience
- EDUO 9760: Teaching Life's Essentials - Growth Mindset
- EDUO 9761: Teaching Life's Essentials - Inspiration
- EDUO 9762: Teaching Life's Essentials - Tolerance
- EDUO 9904: Understanding Your Role
- EDUO 9905: Working with Teachers and Administrators
- EDUO 9906: Building Relationships with District Personnel and the Community
As Primary Instructor:
38 years in K-12 and post-secondary education, AVID teacher, Path Specialist, Multicultural Specialist.
AVID staff developer, Equity trainer, REACH facilitator, Equity/TitleIX/Section 504 Compliance, Officer.
My goal is to support teachers as they strive to become more culturally responsive in order to meet the diverse needs of their students.
I enjoy writing, painting, ATV’ing, camping, fishing, and other outdoor activities.
Listed below are upcoming Live Classes, Conferences or Events.