As Primary Instructor:
- EDUO 9252: Evaluate Evidence-based Reading Training K-3
- EDUO 9871: Implementing a Maker Space in Your School
- EDUO 9980: Reflect On Your Effectiveness During COVID - Well Being
- EDUO 9981: Reflect On Your Effectiveness During COVID – Engagement
- EDUO 9982: Reflect On Your Effectiveness During COVID – Feedback
- EDUX 9955: Powerful Possibilities: Navigating YOUR 2021-2022 School Year
Secondary Educator 25+ years; Post-Secondary Educator 10+ years.
Passionate champion of education transformation thru creative teaching and personalized learning.
Kathy strives to build a positive relationship with her students and feels privileged to be a “teacher of teachers.”
When she’s not teaching, Kathy enjoys reading, travelling, and above all, her four grandchildren.
For over 25 years I have enjoyed working with young students at the post-secondary level. Now, I enjoy working with excited and motivated educators like you who recognize the value of the well-designed continuing education classes being offered at Dominican University of California.
Educators have consistently thanked me for bringing them to their attention as these classes are designed specifically to fit the individual needs and schedules of educators trying to meet the demands of education reform. In the words of past participants, these classes “acknowledge and honor” the work they do above and beyond the requirements of their contracts. Most of these classes are repeatable and changeable to fit each educator’s needs from one year to the next.
I am delighted to be associated with Dominican University of California and to offer educators meaningful and valuable continuing education classes. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Listed below are upcoming Live Classes, Conferences or Events.