- EDUO 9101: Fundamentals of Google Docs and Drive
- EDUO 9107: Getting Up to Speed with Cool Tech Tools
- EDUO 9116: Digital Publishing Tools for the Common Core
- EDUO 9125: Watch this! Creating Powerful Presentations
- EDUO 9130: What's YOUR Story? The Art of Digital Storytelling
- EDUO 9138: Nourishing Responsible Digital Citizens
- EDUO 9143: Creating and Maintaining the Technology-Infused Classroom
- EDUO 9147: Technology Leadership
- EDUO 9149: Google Classroom
- EDUO 9150: GSuite for Education
- EDUO 9152: Using Technology to Support Authentic Learning
- EDUO 9167: Hyperdocs – Reinvent Your Teaching
- EDUO 9179: Classroom Applications of Technology
- EDUO 9770: Authentic vs. Incentive Motivation
- EDUO 9771: Building the Future With Creativity and Insight
- EDUO 9772: Learning is a Process
- EDUO 9773: Perception Is Reality
- EDUO 9774: Technology’s Effect on Humanity
- EDUO 9775: Change – Your Choice
- EDUO 9776: The Need to Explore
- EDUO 9777: The Power of Self Determination
- EDUO 9778: Discovering the Adventure of Your Life’s Journey
- EDUO 9878: Project Based Learning – YOU can do this!
- EDUO 9971: Social Emotional Learning in Practice
- EDUO 9973: Launch Into Learning Sciences: How Learning Works
- EDO 9977: Empatico - Nurturing SEL through Intercultural Virtual Exchanges
As Primary Instructor:
K-8 General Ed; K-12 Technology 30+ years.
Site and District Tech Coordinator; Technology Program Planner; Conference Presenter; Author.
“My current educational goal is to aid in the development of effective and responsible technology use by all students and innovative technology implementation by teachers.”
Joe’s personal interests include: Music (guitar/drums), his classic VW bus and helping with local animal rescues.
Listed below are upcoming Live Classes, Conferences or Events.