As Primary Instructor:
- EDUO 9088: Foundations of Learning
- EDUO 9243: Developing Executive Function Skills in the Early Childhood Classroom
- EDUO 9244: Developing a Growth Mindset in the Early Childhood Classroom
- EDUO 9245: STEM/STEAM in the Early Childhood Classroom
- EDUO 9246: Motor Skills and Sensory Experiences in the Early Childhood Classroom
- EDUX 9928: Maximize Your Professional Practice
My name is Erin Mengeu! I have taught elementary grade levels for 18 years in Ohio where I took EDUX Summer Course many time to earn graduate level credit hours. I am currently living in Michigan! Since moving to Michigan, I have been spending time researching developmental growth, writing books for teachers, and instructing courses for Dominican University. I just published my first book, Slow Down! Children are Learning and I hope that it will help teachers to remember that we CAN slow down to develop healthy learners and meet children where they are.
Dominican University of California has an outstanding reputation for developing high-quality educators. Their classes are designed to specifically fit the individual needs of their students. Check out one of our most popular summer courses for educators, EDUX 9928. EDUX 9928: Maximize Your Professional Practice provides educators with opportunities that will enhance your curriculum and help you keep up with the ever-changing demands of educational reform. By the time the course is completed, you will feel rewarded, valued, and ready for the upcoming school year!
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have about the courses Dominican University of California has to offer!330.704.1335
Listed below are upcoming Live Classes, Conferences or Events.