- EDUO 9200: Balanced Literacy: The Reader's Workshop
- EDUO 9201: Balanced Literacy: Building a Community of Writers
- EDUO 9300: Teaching Strategies for Elementary English Language Learners
- EDUO 9301: Teaching Strategies for Secondary English Language Learners
- EDUO 9670: African American Studies
- EDUO 9671: Asian American Studies
- EDUO 9672: Mexican American Studies
- EDUO 9673: Native American Studies
- EDUO 9674: Jewish American Studies
- EDUO 9675: Muslim American Studies
- EDUO 9676: Indo - American Studies
As Primary Instructor:
Secondary Public Schools; Collegiate level; Post Graduate level; Peace Corps 40+ years.
ESOL; ELD; English for Conference Interpretation; Counseling for Secondary ELD Students; Literacy and Writing Strategies; Ethnic Studies; Special Education.
My current educational goal is helping teachers reach their professional goals and to keep abreast of trends in the field of teaching.
Personal interests include: golf, tennis, yoga, reading and travel.
Listed below are upcoming Live Classes, Conferences or Events.