- EDUO 9703: Coaching is More Than X’s & O’s
- EDUO 9704: Athletics – A Positive Path Through the Journey of Life
- EDUO 9705: Let’s Look At This Another Way
- EDUO 9706: Creating a Healthy Lifestyle
- EDUO 9707: Look Before You Leap
- EDUO 9720: Dealing With the Problem of Athletic Drug Use
- EDUO 9721: Developing a Code of Conduct Handbook
- EDUO 9722: Developing Successful Life Skills through Athletics
- EDUO 9723: Discover Your Coaching Style
- EDUO 9724: Effective Communications
- EDUO 9725: Good Teams and Character Go Hand In Hand
- EDUO 9726: Keep It in Perspective… Make Every Kid Count
- EDUO 9727: Managing Your Athletic Program
- EDUO 9728: Proper Nutrition and Athletic Performance
- EDUO 9729: Team Bonding
- EDUO 9730: The Legal Liabilities of Teaching/Coaching
- EDUO 9731: Training to Acquire Specific Skills
- EDUO 9781: Athletic Concussion
As Primary Instructor:
Taught and coached 7-9 Jr. High students for five years.
Taught mathematics and physical education at the High School level for 35 years.
Had experience as a Department Head in physical education.
Helped to develop a state granted voluntary integration program.
Richard’s personal interests are golf and helping others succeed.
Listed below are upcoming Live Classes, Conferences or Events.