Researchers and business experts agree that people with high emotional intelligence (EI/EQ) are consistently the top performers in their schools/organizations.
They’re more resilient and flexible when things get tough and are held in the highest regard by their bosses, peers, co-workers, and others. In this powerful course you’ll learn why emotional intelligence is far more than just a handy set of “people skills,” and why many executives feel it’s the one skill you must have to be successful in today’s workplace!
Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ.
By Daniel Goleman
- 25 years in K-12 teaching; ELD, Special Ed Emergency, Counseling, School Psychology, Administration
- Memberships, Affiliations, Community Service: TESOL, CATESOL, Golden Key Honor Club of the U.S.A., Doctoral Society, Teacher Assistance of Southern California; St. Agnes Hospital, Cancer Center, and Leukemia Association
- Special Skills: Communication, Grant Writing, and Bilingual Training
- “The reason I am in Education; Change one brain, Change the whole world.”
- Maryam’s personal interests include world travel, swimming, reading, research, knitting