Plan a project to implement in the classroom, school, or community throughout the school year. Earn one credit/unit while developing a program, unit, or project; this course is designed to reward the extra planning and preparation for something special.You must log 25 hours planning and working toward the implementation of your project(s). *After successful completion of EDUO 9801, you may enroll in EDUO 9822 and EDUO 9823 with additional projects.
In this course, participants will have opportunity:
- Plan and implement a project in the classroom, school or community this school year
- Consult with instructor about plan and progress as hours are logged
- Collaborate with an administrator or supervisor about the project
- Log 25 hours planning and working toward the implementation of the project
- Prepare a final presentation for an administrator or supervisor showcasing final project
Course Relation to Professional Standards
This course aligns to the standards for the teaching profession:
- Standard 2: Creating and Maintaining Effective Environments for Student Learning
- Standard 3: Understanding and Organizing Subject Matter for Student Learning
- Standard 4: Planning Instruction and Designing Learning Experiences for All Students
- Standard 6: Developing as a Professional Educator
15 years in elementary education.
Educational Leadership Certificate from Hood College.
One of the best parts of being in education is helping students to become lifelong learners.
Love to travel, be with family and friends, and enjoy the perks of living life near the water.