Utilize Google Forms, a free Google App, to create rubrics, assignments, assessments, and more. Learn more than 50 creative uses of the applications! Use Google Forms to differentiate learning and automatically assess student progress.
The focus of this online course includes learning the specific skills necessary to create Google forms that differentiate learning and can be used in a Flipped/Blended Learning Environment. This course goes beyond learning the skills of creating a form.
In this course, participants will have opportunity:
- To gain an understanding of the many uses of Google Forms.
- To create and share basic forms
- To use Flubaroo to automatically grade results
- To create forms that differentiate
- To create self-paced lessons using forms
- To create templates to be automatically populated with form result
Course Relation to CCS or other Professional Standards
This course aligns to the ISTE Standards:
- Facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity
- Promote, support, and model creative and innovative thinking and inventiveness.
- Model collaborative knowledge construction by engaging in learning with students, colleagues, and others in virtual environment.
- Engage in professional growth and leadership
- Participate in local and global learning communities to explore creative applications of technology to improve student learning.
- Contribute to the effectiveness, vitality, and self-renewal of the teaching profession and of the school and community.
- Design and develop digital age learning experiences and assessments.
- Customize and personalize learning activities to address students’ diverse learning styles, working strategies, and abilities using digital tools and resources.
- Design and adapt relevant learning experiences that incorporate digital tools and resources to promote student learning and creativity.
Chemistry (and Physics) 28 years, Softball Coach 23 years.
Primary Goal - Helping teachers to reach their professional and personal goals.
Personal Interests : Family, Golfing, and Helping teachers to reignite their passion for teaching, overcome burnout.