Plan a project to implement in the classroom, school, or community throughout the school year. Earn one credit/unit while developing a program, unit, or project; this course is designed to reward the extra planning and preparation for something special.
You must log 25 hours planning and working toward the implementation of your project(s). *After successful completion of EDUO 9801, you may enroll in EDUO 9822 and EDUO 9823 with additional projects.
In this course, participants will have opportunity:
- Plan and implement a project in the classroom, school or community this school year
- Consult with instructor about plan and progress as hours are logged
- Collaborate with an administrator or supervisor about the project
- Log 25 hours planning and working toward the implementation of the project
- Prepare a final presentation for an administrator or supervisor showcasing final project
Course Relation to Professional Standards
This course aligns to the standards for the teaching profession:
- Standard 2: Creating and Maintaining Effective Environments for Student Learning
- Standard 3: Understanding and Organizing Subject Matter for Student Learning
- Standard 4: Planning Instruction and Designing Learning Experiences for All Students
- Standard 6: Developing as a Professional Educator
Instructor: Elizabeth von Schwarz