This course will use a TED Talk book, online TED Talks and web resources to help the teacher prepare students to be self-determined learners.
- Through web resources experience methods of determining self-awareness
- Read and review the TED Book The Boiling River: Adventure and Discovery by Andres Ruzo
- Transform the message of the book The Boiling River: Adventure and Discovery to a message for the classroom
- View six TED Talks and relate the content of each talk to the importance of the search for self-awareness
- Make a written statement of why it is just as important for students to have the knowledge of who they are as it is to have knowledge about the world