This course will use a TED Talk book, online TED Talks and web resources to help the teacher prepare students to be self-determined learners.
The Participant will:
- through web resources be introduced to inspiring examples of people who have through self-determination accomplished astonishing feats.
- read and review the TED Book The Terrorist’s Son by Zak Ebrahim.
- compare and contrast self-determining people.
- view six TED Talks and relate the content of each to various aspects of self-determination.
- write about how students can be prepared to be self-starting learners.