This course will use a TED Talk book, online TED Talks and web resources to help the teacher to create effective changes and life choices that go along with a changing world.
- through web resources recognize the need for change in the school structure.
- read and review the TED Book Beyond Measure by Margaret Heffernan.
- compose a philosophically based plan for changing the classroom now and in the future.
- view six TED Talks and relate the content of each talk to change and choice.
- write about how students can be prepared for the choices that need to be made in a changing world.