This course will use a TED Talk book, online TED Talks and web resources to help the teacher to understand and prepare his/her students for the effect that technology has and will have upon humanity. .
- Through web resources be exposed to the effects of technology upon humanity
- Read and review the TED Book The Art of Stillness
- Compare and contrast the positive and negative effects of technology
- View six TED Talks and relate the content of each talk to the effects of technology
- Make a written statement of how students can be prepared for the effective of technology