This course will use a TED Talk book, online TED Talks and web resources to help teachers motivate students to learn skills that will help them succeed and be happy in the work place of the future.
- through web resources explore various ways that a teacher can make a positive first impression upon her/his students.
- read and review the TED Book Judge This by Chip Kidd.
- review the qualities that make up an impressive person.
- view six TED Talks and relate the content of each talk to being a positive classroom influence.
- write about how a teacher can make a positive first and lasting impression up on her/his students.