This course will use a TED Talk book, online TED Talks and web resources to help teachers motivate students to learn skills that will help them succeed and be happy in the work place of the future.
- through web resources be given information used to process learning.
- read and review the TED Book Follow Your Gut by Rob Knight.
- comment on the effectiveness of assigned learning processes.
- view six TED Talks and relate the content of each talk to a learning process.
- make a written statement of how students can be motivated to become life explorers.