This course will use a TED Talk book, online TED Talks and web resources to help you as teacher allow creativity to flow from your students and become part of the classroom experience
- be led to understand through web resources how creativity is smothered by the present school system.
- read and review the TED Book The Future of Architecture in 100 Buildings by Marc Kushner.
- compare and contrast the feelings relating to the ideas from the Ted book and the two web resources.
- view six TED Talks and relate the content of each talk to the problem of teaching creativity.
- write about how students’ creativity can flourish in the school system of today so that they can be a part of development of the future.